Monday, December 10, 2012

Red Couch Confessionals



Dear general public,
My actual job has been swallowing me whole lately BUT I finally finished editing this video that I made weeks ago so enjoy :) I adore most of you & I do promise that, at some point, I will get back on track with the written posts. Although, in a surprising and annoyingly ironic turn of events, the only real assclown in my 'love' life at the moment is apparently... me.

Self-sabotaging for the win,
xoxox lolly

Also to the readers who wrote in with questions AFTER I shot this video, here are some quick answers:

Do you have feelings for anyone right now?
Feelings is a complicated word. I have a FAT crush on someone right now but I'm not really sure about how that's gonna pan out.

What would you do if you thought your boyfriend was cheating?
First of all, I'm sorry if you're in that situation, because no matter what, no one deserves that bullshit. Second of all, you HAVE to talk to him about it. I know it sounds really simple, but you have to just use your words and have the conversation. I seriously think that most people waste their time trying to spy or uncover something. If you think something's up, ask him. Listen to what he has to say & then trust your gut.

Worst pick-up line you've ever heard?
I'm not sure what the very worst is... oh wait, someone asked me if I wanted to be a step-mom. Yeah, that was definitely the worst. His 'kid' was sixteen and I was nineteen. Nograciashomes.




1 comment: