Sunday, September 30, 2012

Interview Madness :)

Hello Loves :)
This won't be my normal type of post (I'm sorrrrry... people keep making me do really grownup and adult things, like work at my real job)... but I did do an interview with one of my dear friends, Ray, who happens to run a fantastic blog called IReadRay. To hear me talk about why I never can enter a burrito shop in Arizona without seeing two people I've kissed and more, feel free to hop on over there and enjoy. There's tons more interesting stuff than me on that site so click around awhile ;)

For THAT interview and more ridiculous awesomeness, click HERE


xoxox :) I promise to put up a post soon. But just know, I went on a date.

Yup, I typed it.

Sidenote: before the 'date', we had already decided that it won't work out between us so I think I get double points for already knowing I wasn't going to date someone before the date began.

No comments:

Post a Comment