Monday, June 10, 2013

EHarmony Extras


To celebrate 15,000 views (holy cheese balls)... I thought I'd throw some of my EHarmony extras on here, because you can never have enough of me in my pjs with super messy hair and eyeliner smeared in perfect raccoon art. 

I'm currently having a bit of writer's block, which is frustrating. And it's not because I don't have any more material. Sadly (for me) and happily (for you), I have a plethora to dip into, but I'm trying to be responsible and only write about the situations that I can now find humor in.

Because y'all really don't want to read about me eating cold Chinese food straight from the carton, while bitching about how a certain douchelord proposed to his girlfriend within a week of telling me he was in love with. Or that one guy that sold our puppy for drug money. Or my current saga, why the hell this hot pseudo lumberjack bartender hasn't texted my sweet self.

Just know that I am trying and I'm SUPER happy about the 15,000 views. Thank you SO much for reading :) StrugLife's one year anniversary is coming up in July and I promise to do something amazing for you all. Until then, enjoy the extras.

xoxo
lolly



No comments:

Post a Comment